I am a sucker for smoky eyes. And, I especially love it during the Fall and Winter months because it just adds drama to any outfit. But, what I truly love about wearing smoky eyes during Fall and Winter is that you can pair it with rich, deep, berry lips and it will absolutely stop traffic.
I created this look because later that day (in the evening honestly) we were going to the County Fair that only happens once a year. I wanted something that would last all day and that I could use from Day to Night. Honestly, I had this look on from about 10am to about 11am. If you want to see my Makeup Removal routine and one of my night time skin care routines, you can check out that video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLvzfG2GWQ
I was actually using this makeup look on that night when I filmed that video.
- Cowshed Cow Lippy Lip Balm
- MAC Rebel Lipstick
- Milani Cosmetics Fuchsia Lip liner
- Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara and Benefit They're Real Mascara (lashes)
- Benefit Gimme Brow and Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius (brows)
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black (in upper and lower waterline)
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Prolong Purple (lower lash line - pop of color)
- Jordana BOLD Fabuliner in Black (upper lash line to create cat eye look)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze Have More Fun (eye shadow base)
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Milani Cosmetics Rose Blush in Romantic Rose