Enjoy and Stay Cool this Summer!
- 2 containers (6 oz each) nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt, divided among ice cube tray sections and frozen
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and frozen
- 4 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, blend yogurt cubes and bananas on high, scraping down sides every minute, until mixture holds together, 3 minutes. Add peanut butter; blend on high until mixture is creamy, like soft-serve ice cream. Stir in chips. Serve immediately, sprinkled with cinnamon, if desired.
THE SKINNY159 calories per 1/2 cup, 4 g fat (1 g saturated), 19 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein
Find this recipe at: http://www.self.com/fooddiet/recipes/2012/07/peanut-butter-chocolate-banana-froyo
Image and recipe belong to Self.com - I take no credit or copyright infringement and this recipe was provided for informational purposes only.