- Though the price point may be a little high (averaging about $8-$15) - they are well worth the cost. It is now more than 3 weeks since I applied the nail appliques in Paparazzi and they are still holding strong.
- The come in an array of different designs, colors and styles. What I absolutely love about them is that they are so unique and can definitely fit into any wardrobe.
- These are perfect for on the go nail polish applications. What I truly love is that it takes minutes to apply - there is no drying time and each strip is a 3 layered strip - which means that they have the base coat, the design or polish coat/lacquer and then a top coat. Though they look 3D - they are smooth and very shiny.
- Shipping for this company was incredibly fast.
- My only big negative about the product is that not all of the strips come with a file and orange wood stick. I believe they may have changed things up a little since I received the products for review. Either way, it would be great to include that so that anyone who just wants to buy one - will have all the tools they need to get it done. ;)
- I did have some difficulty with regard to placing the nail strips on my thumbs... though it went on effortlessly pretty much for the other nails. I think it is just because my nails may have uneven wear on my thumbs. Either way - I really did enjoy how easy it was to apply.
- Another note I want to add - I wish that each of the nail applique packages stated the name of the design. I did have difficulty finding it and had to look up the design on the site.
To see a tutorial and in depth review of Incoco Nail Appliques - please watch the video below. And, don't forget to watch for further details on the Giveaway.